Anomotion is searching for an Animation Software Engineer to develop advanced animation products for video games and industrial applications. This role couples applied research with product development in one of the most active and exciting areas of real-time visual computing.
- Core animation feature development using techniques developed internally or in published literature
- Project driven development for video games and industrial simulations
- Come up with mathematical formulation of objective and loss functions for use in optimizations, machine learning and general animation algorithms
- Well-designed and testable computer code development along with integration into existing framework
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree in computer science, engineering or math/physics
- Knowledge and proven capability with C++ programming
- Strong math background with focus on linear algebra & numerical computation
- Wicked smart, willing to dig in and figure it out
- Experience with real-time 3D game engines or simulations (nice to have)
- Experience with animation state machines, low-level animation systems, machine learning algorithms and/or physics-based IK systems (nice to have)
Anomotion Inc. is a Vancouver-based technology venture set to re-invent the authoring of virtual character motion through a fundamental new method of animating characters called motion composition. Using this novel technical approach, our products can disrupt numerous multiple billion-dollar industries, making high-quality motion accessible to a less technical and larger user base, all while enabling better visual fidelity at lower cost and risk.
We offer competitive salary, equity and 100% paid benefits.